Friday 1 March 2013

life issues? ok take early hours this morning in a chatroom.. i get a Private Message from someone in the room...and it changes my whole day,evenin night, early hours..to this: I posted this on facebook earlier: My thoughts lay today with a man called Danny. I met him late last night in a chatroom, and he PM`d me and confessed he had taken an overdose nearly 12 hrs before. I spent an hour online listening to his story and it brought me to tears, believe me, if anyone today thinks their life sucks ..its not so bad as danny`s is at the moment. Im not going to reveal in detail in any of the trauma he has had to deal with the last few yrs, but i eventually got him to phone me and we talked on the phone, and he promised to me he would ring the NHS helpline and take advice from them.I know he needed to get checked out in A&E but he cudnt there and then so i said if they suggest call out the Dr on call to come see him and go from there.. as just a human i did what i could to get him to open up, and as someone who cared ..i sat and listened to his story. I hope he is ok right now, and that the promise he would call me tonight to tell me he is ok. What he took wasnt overly dangerous but then ppl react in different ways .. god bless you Danny.. be safe be strong and know ur loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment