Friday 1 March 2013

note to annie lennox on facebook I am in the process of becoming an educator with `Time to Change` in hopefully educating ppl within society about Mental Health. Seems Ruby Wax is in on promoting positively Mental Health with depression OCD and Bi-Polar ...but no one seems to be saying anything on schizophrenia and paranoid schizophrenic.. i have offered myself to promote mental health via the media.. I have to tell you that your song " I`ve tried Everything" is one i would love to do a cover of as it describes how alot of ppl in my situation and with such an illness as paranoid schizophrenia have to live with on a daily basis and the prejudice and ignorance there is toward the illness and believe it or not stigma is most rife within the MH system.. my mind screams out at those who judge belittle and take the piss out of..but my smile remains in tact.. good on you for speaking out about the GFWNS Gain Fame With No Shame Quick.. i always said i wanted to go on x factor and sing my audition, im brave enough to think i wud get 4 yes`s AND THEN I would say, " well thnx for all saying yes,but i dont need to go further i just needed to show you what its about ..and im not interested,, i sing in clubs and so forth.. i sing for the passion of it, a get fame quick fix is NOT a style that says anything about me,, with ur slick make up and ur dance routines, ur coaches that agree to take part in helping those afflicted with the thumbs up so sing now world.. its about hours of paper and pen making love and creating words to move souls.. its about sounds coming together and teasing those words into a passion of poetry in motion .. raw talent in smokey run down clubs sitting there selling ur soul to those who dare to listen to the personal voice of an individual.. not my name in stars, fireworks and big band music.. im a singer songwriter that will sing in the park on the bus walkin my dog.. and at least My Dreams are that of self uniqueness ..my words are from MY heart, i ripped them out to put on paper not to sing a song everyone already knows.... oh BUT YES i did admit i wished to do a cover of "Ive tried Everything" .. maybe one day eh? tc miss lennox peace and love to u..tc leona x

No comments:

Post a Comment